CO2 Probe GMP251 for life science incubators, cold storages and all demanding applications Vaisala VietNam ANS VietNam
|||The Vaisala CARBOCAP® Carbon Dioxide Probe GMP251 is an intelligent, stand-alone, %-level probe for measuring CO2 in life science incubators, cold storages, fruit and vegetable transportation, and in all demanding applications where stable and accurate %-level CO2 measurements are needed.|
The GMP251 is based on Vaisala’s unique, second-generation CARBOCAP® technology that enables exceptional stability. A new type of infrared (IR) light source is used instead of the traditional incandescent light bulb, which extends the lifetime of the GMP251.
The GMP251*) probe can be connected to the Indigo 201 host device to extend its features, for example, for a display or relays. Watch this short introduction video about Indigo or read more about irt on the Indigo 201 product page.
The warranty for the GMP251 is 24 months.
• Measurement range 0 … 20 %CO2
• Intelligent, stand-alone probe with analog (V, mA) and digital (RS485) outputs
• Superior long-term stability with the 2nd-gen proprietary CARBOCAP® technology
• Wide operating temperature range -40 … +60 °C
• IP65 classified housing
• Full temperature and pressure compensations
• Integrated temperature measurement for CO2 compensation purposes
• Compensations for background gases, O2, and humidity
• Sensor head heated to prevent condensation
• Applications: life science incubators, cold storages, fruit and vegetable transportation
*)All GMP251 probes manufactured from 2017 onwards with serial numbers starting with the letter N or latter in alphabetical order have full Indigo compatibility.