The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT360 is the ideal solution for measuring humidity in hazardous areas.
The transmitters operate safely and reliably even in the most hazardous classifications. The HMT360 transmitters' proven performance and technology conform with rigorous international standards.
- Six interchangeable probe models for a variety of applications:
- HMT361 for wall mounting
- HMT363 for duct mounting and tight spaces
- HMT364 for high pressures up to 100 bar and vacuum conditions
- HMT365 for high temperatures
- HMT367 for high humidities
- HMT368 for pressurized pipelines up to 40 bar
- Intrinsically safe - the whole transmitter can be installed into the explosive area
- Complies with classifications from VTT (ATEX, Europe), FM (USA), CSA (Canada), TIIS (Japan), PCEC (China), VTT (IECEx), and TR CU (EAC: Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus)
- The interchangeable probe module contains all calibration coefficients, so a calibrated probe can be switched in the field without the need to input any data manually